We welcome your donations of clean recent material!
Donations may be dropped off at the Library.
If you have an exceptionally large donation (over 3 boxes) please call Tracy @ 780-523-3838
Here are some helpful hints before you bring in your used books:
- Books published in the last 5 years
- Recent bestsellers
- Clean copies of "classic" titles
- CDs, DVDs, and Audio Books
- Local and Genealogical interests
WE DON'T NEED: (and can't even sell in the Book Sale)
- Materials in poor condition (Yellow pages, broken spines, musty smelling)
- Textbooks, encyclopedias, magazines and Readers Digest condensed books
- Dated information particularly in the sciences
- Computer software
- Cassette tapes, records, VHS movies
Material that is not added to our collection is sold at the Book Sale.